London, United Kingdom
We are a small team and therefore you will play a central role in everything: from product development to user base growth and shaping company culture. You will have a strong influence on Cleo’s future development, and we will welcome your contributions to our vision. You will work closely with our founding team and be responsible for all UX/UI-related aspects of Cleo, ranging from web and mobile design to crafting chatbot conversation flows. We want you to take the lead on shaping retail banking experience of the future.
- proven UX/UI design experience backed by an impressive portfolio of digital products,
- good understanding of web design patterns and interactions,
- being up to date with mobile and web design trends,
- self-starter mindset and strong sense of ownership,
- being comfortable in delivering end-to-end solutions and executing all visual design stages from concept to implementation,
- being comfortable with running user research, gathering user feedback and adapting your designs accordingly,
- a passion for advocating for the needs of real users,
- ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment,
- experience in designing for banking/fintech is a plus,
- bonus points for clear writing style and excellent copywriting skills.
Share this Job
Tweet this Job