New York, United States of America
We're the team behind Poncho, the most popular chatbot on Facebook Messenger. Poncho is based in New York and has recently raised money from some of the top VC firms. Using the latest bot technologies we've built in house, our mission is to create and deliver the most engaging content on messaging and other hardware platforms.
We're committed to build a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage applications from underrepresented groups in our industry.
- A result-driven and ambitious person with strong work ethics.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Python, AWS, Linux, SQL database and OO design.
- Be on top of the latest technologies in chatbots and messaging space (such as AI, NLP, machine learning)
- Know how to lead and have a good sense of humor.
- Embraces hacker mentality but knows when to think long term.
- Love the ups and downs of early stage startups.
- Love sandwiches and cats. Definitely cats.
About The Work:
- Lead the technology team to maintain and extend the backend for our cross platforms and cross content verticals bot strategy. We have APIs, CMS, push notification tools, conversation analyzer and etc.
- Working very closely with the head of product to explore and define the future of chatbots (text & voice).
- We have lots of data about chat conversations (text, images, emojis, gifs and etc) and we need help to figure out how to store and analyze them.
We know it's not easy to find someone like you. So please do not hesitate to reach out.
Share this Job
Tweet this Job